<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29689237?origin\x3dhttp://ebluerulez.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
2008/07/21 at 11:38 AM

I feel so freaking satisfied and shuang now. My EWS ica 2 I got 28/30! Highest in class along wif Kenny, chang sheng and chenning=) ha at least my effort paid off. Hey I did put in a lot of effort kk. A few days after my op when my wound is so damn pain and my neck is so damn sore I did my ICA. Spent a few days on it lor. See so good gal. no la actually is cos I like to finish my work early. Haha. Come what may, nth can spoil my mood today. I hope so. Haha. But I do feel e heat from the stress. Cos tmr stats ICA. And im like sacrificed my slp and yet only finish topic C only. Still got part of topic D to go. And not to mention the frigging many past tuts qns to look through.

List of things to be done:

Tonight: study stats. Mug mug mug. Prepare speech for tmr’s econs ppt.

Tue: eng proj if my part is here. Excel ica

Wed: shopping wif yj after sch. Chiong excel and eng proj again

Thurs: doc appt & hopefully shopping wif mum after tat? hi its excel again. I frigging dislike software stuff. Chiong excel!

Fri: shall start doing my tuts for next week if I still got the energy after such a hectic week.

I'll play for you.